Miami Hotel Post Cruise ?

moon girl

We will be staying in Miami for the Saturday day and night after our cruise. We would like to possibly rent a car, go to a nice beach, and then would love to get suggestions for a reasonable hotel. We are not too picky but want to be safe! Either a hotel close to the beach or I guess since we will have a car even a hotel near the airport. We are flying out of Miami. Either one I would love to hear from you! Also which beach would you suggest for us to visit? Thanks so much in advance!

We will be staying in Miami for the Saturday day and night after our cruise. We would like to possibly rent a car, go to a nice beach, and then would love to get suggestions for a reasonable hotel. We are not too picky but want to be safe! Either a hotel close to the beach or I guess since we will have a car even a hotel near the airport. We are flying out of Miami. Either one I would love to hear from you! Also which beach would you suggest for us to visit? Thanks so much in advance!

What time of year and what do you consider to be reasonable?

We will be there in March! Reasonable to me is around $100 but I realize that is probably not going to happen in Miami! But something nice but close to that price or at least under $200 would be great. Would love a place with easy access to the beach. I love the suggestion above to not rent a car. Any suggestions on a place that might be in the price range and have a shuttle to the airport?

We will be there in March! Reasonable to me is around $100 but I realize that is probably not going to happen in Miami! But something nice but close to that price or at least under $200 would be great. Would love a place with easy access to the beach. I love the suggestion above to not rent a car. Any suggestions on a place that might be in the price range and have a shuttle to the airport?

There is no Miami Beach/Miami hotel you want to stay in on a Saturday night during March for $100.:eek:

You could cab to one of the budget hotels near MIA (about $25+tip for the cab), check-in (or at least drop your bags) and then ride their shuttle to MIA -- from there you can catch the Airport Flyer bus for $2.35 each to Miami Beach (beach time, lunch, drinks, etc.). Later bus back to MIA, shuttle to your hotel for the night and then fly home the next day.

Check out La Quinta East and Comfort Suites North - both are budget options often suggested on these boards.