CDF Horizon Video Room Review Cabin 1077

Stockjock

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be doing a full cruise review shortly, but for now here's the room review:

[YOUTUBE]-gn926Kv2Jk[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for this. We have an inside cabin but this helps us get an idea.

Edited by collfosh

I liked the video of room, very helpfull.. i was wondering if alcohol Or sodas was included..if not were they pricey? We are going in april on transatlantic and were told contradicting things. Taking horizon ship. Thanks

On our cruise, alcohol, sodas and specialty coffee drinks are included. But...on your cruise, I do not believe they'll be included due to an apparent upcoming change in policy.

I got the best information from contacting Pullmantur directly. Also, there is a Croisieres de France page on Facebook and if you message them (not post on the wall, but message), they will typically get back to you in English. But Pullmantur seems to be the best source.

I liked the video of room, very helpfull.. i was wondering if alcohol Or sodas was included..if not were they pricey? We are going in april on transatlantic and were told contradicting things. Taking horizon ship. Thanks

We were told when booking it was not an AI, and that has been confirmed on these boards in other threads.

My husband Tony and I are booked on this cruise also. There is a small group of English speakers who will be meeting during sail away at the Terrasse Et Grill at the back of the ship. We will be wearing Mardi Gras beads so we can find one another. You are welcome to join us if you like.