Leaving on the Glory in 4 days...any questions?

narrow56

YES! Definitely say hi to James Quigley in the piano bar (Cinna-a-bar)! He makes for an awesome evening! Tell him Rob says hi! :)

I haven't been to a piano bar since my first cruise in 2010...but if I go I will definitely do that!

Hi there - going from NYC to Canada on the Glory in 44 days, is that your itinerary too?

What deck are you staying on? We are on 6, a forward balcony cabin, I keep getting upgrade offers, but think I am happy with our cabin...

Would love to know what movies are being shown and what shows they have! I'll be travelling with my 9 yr old daughter, so hoping they have family friendly shows.

Thanks and have a great cruise!

Hi there - going from NYC to Canada on the Glory in 44 days, is that your itinerary too?

What deck are you staying on? We are on 6, a forward balcony cabin, I keep getting upgrade offers, but think I am happy with our cabin...

Would love to know what movies are being shown and what shows they have! I'll be travelling with my 9 yr old daughter, so hoping they have family friendly shows.

Thanks and have a great cruise!

I'm going to Boston from Canada. I'll make note of the movies.

I'd like to know what there is to do in Sydney itself, or whether you need a tour or a car.

That said, we'll be boarding as you disembark, so there won't be a chance to exchange the information. Just have a good time and take good care of the ship.

Was on Glory last week, movies are :

Big screen : Skyfall, Jack and Jill, Quantum of Solace, Chicago Mama Mia, Remember the Titans.

In room : Chipmunks the Skeakquel, Aliens in the Attics, The life of Thimothy.

The shows `: Hasbro (2x), Motown, Divas, Latin Nights

• 2 weeks later...

Archived