Avg Price of San Juan Airfare?

LiLBxQt

Right now for 5/20, 5/27 the lowest fare I can find on any airline is $280. Is this considered low from most flights to PR or is it average... I'm starting to think that this is the lowest it will go... Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Right now for 5/20, 5/27 the lowest fare I can find on any airline is $280. Is this considered low from most flights to PR or is it average... I'm starting to think that this is the lowest it will go... Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Where are you coming from? It's a bit difficult to determine if the cost is good without knowing your origin city.

A good way to determine if the cost is good or not is to ask yourself if you're comfortable paying that price. If the answer is "yes", then it's a good price.

Enjoy your cruise,

-bb123

According to farecast.com, the ranges are in the $260-$300 range. The lowest fare in a bigger window is about $250. So with that the $280 you've found looks to be in a good window and a fare that I'd book right now.

You mentioned that you go to school in the Bronx? Which school (I went to Fordham).

Archived