Breeze FTTF Initial Thoughts

sjcruiser

Boarded the Breeze this morning using FTTF. Embarkation was flawless, along with cabin being ready, and delivery of Bon Voyage items. Lunch on the Lido was great with seats to be found in every area when we boarded at 11ish. All the luggage except one piece was delivered by 12:00, and a quick trip to Guest Services resulted I the last bag being delivered 10 minutes later. The FTTF and VIP line had a 15 minute wait, but the achieved results with the finding the last bag promptly was worth it. Two thumbs up for FTTF so far!!!

Landed FLL airport at 9:30 arrived at the port 10:50 on the ship by 11:15 used FTTF. Lunch was open and had a full day. Ship didn't start to fillup until 1:00-2:00.

What transportation did you use to get from FLL to port? Just curious, new to cruising.

I went on my first cruise in June of this year and had purchased FTTF. When we got to where we checked in and got our S&S cards, the line for general check in was LONG. Our "line" was empty so we walked right up and was done in just a few minutes. We boarded right after the wedding parties, people needing special assistance and Platinum and such travelers. We were in fast. We got to go right to our room and our luggage arrived soon thereafter. On board, I liked the short or no line for guest services and when we hadmto leave, the priority disembarkation.

I'm booked again for December and booked FTTF immediately after booking my cruise. I can't imagine traveling without it!

Archived