Navigator Suite 600 Pictures

dcl

Thanks for posting these shots of a much talked about suite, dcl. We had this suite booked because of needing a 3 person cabin. When one in our party backed out, we opted for another cabin on deck 5 near the rest of our crowd.

NCCruzQueen

We are also a triple.

Extra space would be nice, but pictures just don't give me the feel of that much extra space.

Decision is if #600 is worth an extra $2600 over a triple 'H' for 15 days.

Still a good amount less than getting a single & double 'H' cabin

We stayed in a 3-person suite on the Navigator in March -- the size of the suite is the same -- the only difference is that the sofa opens into a bed. There were only two of us -- our TA just booked the suite based on its location (no additional cost). I believe that Regent has the largest "regular" suites of any cruise line. They should be fine for 3 people!:)

My mom, sis and I have traveled extensively on Regent ships (with the exception of the PG) and have found that the three of us work just fine in a normal suite.

This 600 suite that dcl has the pictures of is an extra large 500 sq. ft. cabin. Looks nice and large on the inside, but the other less expensive cabins have been ok with us.

dcl, how did you get the pictures from Regent? We will be in 601 in February, and I think it should be the mirror image of 600 except we will have a balcony. While I've seen some older photos of 601, I'd be curious if Regent readily had newer ones? Thanks.

Dreps.

Just emailed Regent Reservations asking for any pictures of cabin #600.

They forwarded request to Navigator. About a week later received pictures.

Don

601 is the mirror image of 600 but it has the extra large balcony. I asked for a lounge chair the first day and it was there by the next morning. It's nice to lounge on the balcony with a glass of wine before lunch. (or after for a short nap)

The suite is larger than the standard and feels extra roomy because of the long, wide hallway. The tv swivels so you can watch it in the lounge area or bedroom (but not in both). Nice for a triple as there is more privacy.

I'm surprised that 600 costs so much more because it is still a lower category cabin. $2600 seems excessive. For that I'd opt for the standard cabin.

Archived