Hyatt @ Ft Lauderdale to Port of Miami

dadams81

We're flying down a day early and staying in Fort Launderdale the night before our cruise in March. Does anyone know which shuttle service could pick us up at the Hyatt hotel (1851 SE 10th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316) and take us down the port of Miami?

I know there's a few but just looking to see what people would suggest for one companys they've used.

Thanks!

We're flying down a day early and staying in Fort Launderdale the night before our cruise in March. Does anyone know which shuttle service could pick us up at the Hyatt hotel (1851 SE 10th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316) and take us down the port of Miami?

I know there's a few but just looking to see what people would suggest for one companys they've used.

Thanks!

We are using SAS....recommendation from someone on my roll call that had used them before. I don't know all the hotels they pick up from, though, but their website has a list when you check out the pricing.

Linda

Thanks!

Hyatt place has a free airport shuttle,so just get that and SAS will pick you up there...