Buying a gift for someone onboard

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:12 AM.
london
19 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
My parents go on a cruise Saturday and I just wondered if I have left it too late to order them a gift for their cabin? I have their booking details and have seen the gift selection and was hoping to order a bottle of wine as a surprise.If I do still have time to order please could someone share the free phone telephone number too please?
Thank you in advance
Scotland
590 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
The number is number is listed below. It looks like they need 72 hours notice for packages but I don't know if that applies to wine as well.

BY PHONE on 03453 555111
Scotland
590 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by mandylennon
0800 0523840 is the free phone number.
Thanks, Ill keep a hold of that one, the one I gave is on the Cruise personaliser.
Scotland
590 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by cruisenovice7350
Thank you for the replies and phone numbers. All sorted over the phone quickly and gift on the way.
Good, glad it all worked out.