Carnival Excursions for St. Kitts & Nevis.

thesanders08

I cannot choose! I would like some opinions if you have done any of these excursions, know someone that has been on one of these, or just an opinion in general..I know most of them are expensive and I do not want to end up spending a lot of money on something that is not very fun. And if you cannot give any opinions or incite on any of these do you have any recommendations for a fun and really nice beach? We do not snorkel.

4X4 Island Safari & Beach

Catamaran Fan-ta-sea & Nevis Beach Break

ATV Adventure

Thank you!!

Edited by thesanders08

Personally I would skip the ship sponsored excursions. You can find tours at the pier for a lot less money and they will get you back to the ship on time. Your ship is scheduled to arrive at 10 AM and leave at 8 PM so you will have plenty of time to explore St Kitts and maybe even be adventurous and go over to Nevis.

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest that you get in touch with our guide Tim. He did an awesome job. He related well and all we did was communicate via email and confirm the day and he waited with a sign card with our name at a specific spot as we walked to the pier . We did the tour and at the end we paid for the awesome time we had. I highly recommend you get in touch. Dreamgirlsskb@gmail.com that's how we contacted him

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app

I would suggest that you get in touch with our guide Tim. He did an awesome job. He related well and all we did was communicate via email and confirm the day and he waited with a sign card with our name at a specific spot as we walked to the pier . We did the tour and at the end we paid for the awesome time we had. I highly recommend you get in touch. Dreamgirlsskb@gmail.com that's how we contacted himSent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app

Hi, did you a specific tour? Any website I can check? TIA

No website we know of. He was suggested by friends whom have done yours with him twice. We communicated via email. Our tour entailed seeing popular attractions then ended at the beach. He was kind enough to return for us. Finger foods and drink were available for free. Wasn't one of those boring tours was an interactive one with trivia questions and give aways which I found to be unique . Tour lasted about 2 hours

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app

We just did the Fanta Sea Catamaran tour in St Kitts/Nevis last week through Carnival. I wouldn't choose that particular tour again for the price. The food was not great (hot dogs and overlooked chicken thighs, pasta salad) and we had only one hour of beach time. It was pretty much a party cruise atmosphere with the unlimited rum punch and beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums