Port of Mobile?

leeleent

Does anyone know of a good motel near cruise terminal in Mobile? We're looking for one that has a cruise package so we can leave car parked while we cruise. I read where a couple people has had good rates and it sounds like something we were looking for, but the bad thing for us is the 4 day cruise we're going on is 10/2/08 which happens to be just befor Bayfest starts in Mobile. They have already raised the rates and Bayfest doesn't start until Friday night and we just need a room for the Wednesday night. That is such a disappointment. Anyone with any ideas or suggestions? We wanted to be close enough we could walk or take a shuttle. Thanks in advance.

Just heard that the Best Western Ashbury's Park & Cruise is on special in October ($60 dbl occupancy, down from $69.95). Free cruise parking is included upon presentation of your cruise docs.

I can't comment on the quality of the hotel, I will be staying for the first time on October 10 prior to sailing.

The price seems right, I can bite the bullet on an average hotel in order to save $$ to spend on board.

Scott

Archived