Crown Loft Question

My husband and I are thinking about booking at Crown Loft for our 6yr anniversary... The CL are quite a bit less expensive on the aft of the ship than on the side. I get the view is a little different which is okay, but my real concern is that we were on the Allure in a boardwalk balcony and there was NO air flow what so ever which made the balcony unusable and we love spending time on the balcony!

Can someone who has stayed in one of these Crown Loft suites (aft) give me some insight?

Thanks

The Rebmans

GO FOR IT

Our crown loft was above and to the left of the basketball court.

People warned us that it could be noisy.

Well, during one basketball tournament at 5pm when we were getting ready for dinner you could hear noise thru the closed balcony door.

We enjoyed people watching, and cheering our daughter on in the volleyball tournament with a front row seat.

There was a nice breeze, in fact we left our bathing suits out there on the loungers, and they dried and did not blow off.

We really enjoyed it!!

Sea Ya

You won't regret it! DH and I stayed in an aft-facing CL last November on the Oasis and it was fabulous. I would suggest that you take as close to the center as possible - not that any are less desirable than another, they are beautiful and you will love it, but DH and I really enjoyed being able to watch the diving shows from our balcony at night. We found the aft-view of the ship is amazing. By far an experience that you will not soon forget!

Congratulations on your anniversary and enjoy your cruise!

We also thoroughly enjoyed our aft CL suite on Oasis last year. We had a perfect view of zip line and all of the other activities on the sports deck. Not a lot of privacy up there, but would take one again in a heartbeat! Ours was an upgrade from C&A 3 days prior to sailing, so we were thrilled to get it. You won't regret having that beautiful suite!

Archived