Pacific Hurricane Question

Tutone56

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Hawaiian Islands have the same odds of a hurricane as the Atlantic? I know they had a hurricane this year and I know it's always a possibility, but just wondering what the chances are. We are looking at October 2017. Thanks.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Hawaiian Islands have the same odds of a hurricane as the Atlantic? I know they had a hurricane this year and I know it's always a possibility, but just wondering what the chances are. We are looking at October 2017. Thanks.

There have been at least two storms this year which have impacted POA sailings. You don't need a direct hit (which is very rare) to cause disruption to cruise schedules. POA mostly spends time in ports, so There is less opportunity for rough seas.

Edited by BirdTravels

There have been at least two storms this year which have impacted POA sailings. You don't need a direct hit (which is very rare) to cause disruption to cruise schedules. POA mostly spends time in ports, so There is less opportunity for rough seas.

Thanks Bird!