Big, gay anniversary!

MClemans

My wife and I are taking our very first cruise in August. We'll be hitting our 3-year wedding anniversary while at sea and I would like to make this as special as I can. Does anyone have any experience with RCI and their romance packages or the spa? I was hoping to book a couples massage, but worry the massage therapists wouldn't be accepting of 2 women. Also, I am in no way a cheapskate, but are there any special perks to mentioning it's an anniversary cruise? Again, this is our very first cruise so I apologize if my questions are dumb or covered somewhere else. Thank you so much in advance! Really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have been told, regarding noting a celebration in your booking, that it's up to the cruise line/ship to do something. They might do something small to recognize you two (like a card or a voucher for something), or they might not do anything. We notated our honeymoon cruise and got nothing. Our next cruise is a belated 1 year anniversary, and we've notated it again. Never hurts to try!

I have no opinion to offer on the romance packages unfortunately. I would imagine/hope that the massage therapists wouldn't create a hostile environment. Hopefully somebody replies who has experienced either, or both!

Happy sailing!

My wife and I are taking our very first cruise in August. We'll be hitting our 3-year wedding anniversary while at sea and I would like to make this as special as I can. Does anyone have any experience with RCI and their romance packages or the spa? I was hoping to book a couples massage, but worry the massage therapists wouldn't be accepting of 2 women. Also, I am in no way a cheapskate, but are there any special perks to mentioning it's an anniversary cruise? Again, this is our very first cruise so I apologize if my questions are dumb or covered somewhere else. Thank you so much in advance! Really appreciate it!

Just see someone in guest services at the front desk. They should be able to help.

We did our 5th year anniversary on Princess. We also got legally married while in Vancouver the night before the cruise- I think they were a bit confused but we got a happy honeymoon cake one night and anniversary another night.

We did a couple's massage on one of our last cruises (also Princess) and they didn't bat an eye

dogdoc2002