Brimstone Hill and beach time? Tours?

Staticsteele1860

Most tours will begin in town with a short tour of the historical places in Basseterre then head out on the main island road to points of interest along the way, 1st stop would be Bloody Point then Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor followed by Brimstone Hill Fortress, maybe a stop at Dieppe Bay then Black Rocks. You will continue along the main road back towards town. Almost all tours will stop at Sir Timothy Hill on the way to the SE Peninsula with the beaches. There will be time to shop at the port area.

• 2 weeks later...
Most tours will begin in town with a short tour of the historical places in Basseterre then head out on the main island road to points of interest along the way, 1st stop would be Bloody Point then Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor followed by Brimstone Hill Fortress, maybe a stop at Dieppe Bay then Black Rocks. You will continue along the main road back towards town. Almost all tours will stop at Sir Timothy Hill on the way to the SE Peninsula with the beaches. There will be time to shop at the port area.

Is the "Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor" free to get to...(I guess I mean are the grounds at the Manor free to roam?)

thanks for any insights.

It has been free to visit but I had heard that they may charge a nominal fee of $3.00 to visit the grounds but I can't confirm that. They do have a small bar that offers adult beverages at a reasonable price that has a great view.