Review of Constellation Holy Land Med Cruise with lots of Photos and Menus

MVPinBoynton

No problem at all. It was in 2007 on the Grand Princess Med cruise.

Thank you!

I finished reading your review. Brought back lots of memories. I am so sorry that you had some problems seeing some of the sites because of crowds and construction. We were lucky as we did not have much of either problem on our land tour. The tour was in February. It must have been a good time to go. I do have many good photos of the the two churches that you saw while undergoing construction. If you are interested, let me know here and I can email.

Loved your review, thanks for sharing! We were on the Silhouette for the Eastern Med/Holy Land (and the TA). We, too, had Ronni for a guide. She was great and she also ran us ragged! :D

I am so glad you lucked out getting Ronni too. She was a gem.

Thank you!

I finished reading your review. Brought back lots of memories. I am so sorry that you had some problems seeing some of the sites because of crowds and construction. We were lucky as we did not have much of either problem on our land tour. The tour was in February. It must have been a good time to go. I do have many good photos of the the two churches that you saw while undergoing construction. If you are interested, let me know here and I can email.

Thanks so much for the offer. I have seen the Holy Sepulcher photos on Miaminice's website; but I would enjoy seeing some from the Church of the Nativity. My email address is on our website's contact info.