Port Canaveral - Sunshine

Chocolab

Hi! We are also on the Sunshine 2015 Thanksgiving cruise! This will be our 3rd Thanksgiving cruise out of Port Canaveral and we have always stayed at Country Inn and Suites. Park and cruise package with free shuttle to and from port, free breakfast buffet in morning, hot and cold. Never any problems.

:)

We always fly in a day early, rent a car from budget, visit disney marketplace, buy our supplies and next day drive to budget at port canaveral. they have a free shuttle to the ship. then when we return we take the budget shuttle back to the rental place, pick up our car and drive to mco and go home. Done this a few times with no problems. You can get codes for rentals on mousesavers.com. this is what we will be doing in august.

We stayed at the Renaissance and took a taxi to dinner ($6 R/T). We took the shuttle that was offered at the hotel (I think we paid around $4 p/psn) to get to the cruise terminal.

As for transportation to Port Canaveral, I hired a car service that I heard about through these message boards. The big surprise was when they picked us up from the ship in a stretch limo heading to Disney's Boardwalk Inn. :)

We stayed at the Renaissance and took a taxi to dinner ($6 R/T). We took the shuttle that was offered at the hotel (I think we paid around $4 p/psn) to get to the cruise terminal.

As for transportation to Port Canaveral, I hired a car service that I heard about through these message boards. The big surprise was when they picked us up from the ship in a stretch limo heading to Disney's Boardwalk Inn. :)

What company did you use to get to and from nbcruiser2 ?

Thanks Puglove03. Yes we picked it mainly for the pool and location to the port. We will not have a car, so I guess we will do a cab to the liquor store.

Thanks for the reply.

there is a local bus just in front of the Radisson, for 1.50 , you can go to the Publix and buy whatever you need..the return bus stop is across the road...we did this at the beginning of Feb...was good..

There's a great shuttle company called Beachside Transportation, Inc. The number is 3213280679. They were on time picking us up and dropping us off. They also took us to the airport at a great price!!! They charge a flat rate of $70.00 to Orlando International Airport. Clean shuttles, great drivers! Call them, they're awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to give the beach hotels some love. Our favorite is the Sheraton 4 Points. We enjoy walking on the beach in the evening after a long travel day. Usually we see the cruise ships that left that day offshore all lit up. It's pretty. Our kids like Ron Jon tshirts so it's nice being right next door. I love that Starbucks is in the Sheraton lobby and the hotel bar has good margaritas. There is a McDonald's and Walgreens across the street we have walked to. The Radisson pool is cool, but normally November is too cool for us to use it.