Cruise Cash Question

cruising_diva

My husband, brother-in-law and I will be sharing a balcony on the Dream in October. If I wanted to purchase Cruise Cash for ONE person in the room, can I do this? Or is it like OBC that just applies to the stateroom? Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

about the üse it or lose it "thing if anyone has been on at least onecruise they have an idea of about hoow much they will spend on board during their cruise duration , so i see nothing wrong with getting some cruise cash ahead of time if you know that you will spend what you are purchasing on board. am sure most everybody plans their expenses pretty closely and knows about how much they are going to spend doubt many people will lose it most likely they will spend it :)

Thanks everyone for the help! I appreciate it. Thinking about using the Cruise Cash as an alternative to linking our debit card to Sail and Sign card (we don't have credit cards). Also, it is a great way to save up "fun money" for the trip over time, so that a large sum at the time of the vacation doesn't hurt so much, financially. Thanks again everyone! Much appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We used cruise cash on our last trip. i know it's not super popular but we knew we were purchasing cheers so we put 500.00 in cash in each room. We spent it for sure. We also ate at the Steakhouse. I wouldn't put a ton of money in a room, but if you know what you are going to spend go for it! Our bill wasn't so bad at the end.