Bermuda in October?

pathubia

No way to know, however, all of our many cruises there have been in Oct. and the weather was next to perfect with water being warm for swimming, snorkeling, etc.

Hurricanes, schmericanes.....a tornado touched down a few years ago when we were there.:eek: We were on our way back to St. George's from Dockyard but by the time we got there, the sun was shining.:)

You can check here for historical data.

http://www.bermudaweather.bm/octall.asp

Edited by iheartbda

You just never know...we were on the majesty to Bermuda while hurricane Katrina was destroying New Orleans. We missed Hurricane Fabian in Bermuda by a week...all in all, we have been lucky and have had great weather!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I were in Bermuda last October. We could not have had better weather. It actually got hot enough that for lunch we had to sit in the shade.

The water at Horse Shoe Bay was also very warm. Lots of people in the water.

Nice part about going in October is there should be less kids on the cruise, and less people at the beach.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

DD and I were there two years ago October 29th. The weather was beautiful. Warm but not humidity and the water was great for swimming. Temps were in the high 70's to low 80's. I would say it was Perfect Bermuda Weather!!!!

Thank you!! Sounds great!!

Hi Pathubia,

We are on the Dawn a week before you and I have orderd perfect weather! :p

Historical data does look good.

Beach Mama

Thanks Beach Mama, hoping to do a little sunbathing this time around!! Please save us some sunshine!! :cool:

DW and I were in Bermuda last October. We could not have had better weather. It actually got hot enough that for lunch we had to sit in the shade.

The water at Horse Shoe Bay was also very warm. Lots of people in the water.

Nice part about going in October is there should be less kids on the cruise, and less people at the beach.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

Thanks Craig!! I am looking forward to some quiet!! We took the cruise in May and had 5 "young adults" with us....There were only 80 kids on the ship and it seemed like so much less.....When my daughter was in school we cruised in August, sooooo many kids....I am not a kid hater, I just need a little peace and quiet...:cool:

And some for me too...I will be sailing the week after you ! :D

I will definately save you some sun!!..

I did go to Bermuda about 30 years ago in October, we flew in for a long weekend and stayed at the Hamilton Princess, the weather was very nice.