Balcony levels on Divina

AlbertusMagnus

If one books through a TA, do the perks of the Fantastical level apply? What is drink pkg? Does it apply to Transatlantic cruises. Web site is very confusing.

Yes it does apply , you get 12 drink tickets per person as long as its 2014-2015.

If one books through a TA, do the perks of the Fantastical level apply? What is drink pkg? Does it apply to Transatlantic cruises. Web site is very confusing.

YES you will get the Fantastical perks if you book a Fantastica category. Can't remember category but I think its all or most balconies

The drink pkg with the Fantastica consist of 12 drink vouchers per person

I assume it includes transatlantic cruises but never saw that in print

Interesting. We got the Fantastica level on the Divina Caribbean, but my TA did not think it included vouchers. When I tried to buy soft drink vouchers online, I couldn't. The website only offered me wine and beer packages.

It isn't a big issue either way, as neither of us drink much. I enjoy hanging out in the bars, but usually nurse a diet Coke for the whole evening. My mom likes the specialty coffees and gelato, but our tabs are pretty small. If they don't give us vouchers, I will buy a Carney onboard.

Hi AlbertusMagnus,

The complimentary beverage package for the Fantastica Experience is included on select transatlantic cruises when booked with the Super Diva Deal promotion.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
Hi AlbertusMagnus,

The complimentary beverage package for the Fantastica Experience is included on select transatlantic cruises when booked with the Super Diva Deal promotion.

Regards,

I booked thru a TA. What dates does the Super Diva Deal Promotion Cover?

Mille grazie

Alberto