Theme nights on Diadema?

HCruisers

Just starting to pack for our upcoming cruise and wondered if there are any theme nights (aside from formal nights) on the Diadema, or on other Mediterranean Costa cruises in general?

I know on MSC they generally have White night and Italian night - does Costa do the same?

Thanks for any insight anyone might have!!!:)

We got back from an 11 day cruise on the Fascinosa, there were 3 themed nights, WHITE, BLACK & RED, GREEN-WHITE-RED ITALIAN.

Not many passengers participated, Italian was the most popular with singing and dancing in the MDR.

Don't know why Costa doesn't mention theme nights on their web sites.

I always wear my red dress on Italian night - the nearest I get to participating

White night is a definite no- no as it's not a good look for me. Some passengers get right into the spirit of it and get sheets from their cabin steward and turn them into togas!

Just starting to pack for our upcoming cruise and wondered if there are any theme nights (aside from formal nights) on the Diadema, or on other Mediterranean Costa cruises in general?

I know on MSC they generally have White night and Italian night - does Costa do the same?

Thanks for any insight anyone might have!!!:)

They may also have "Latin" "Rock-n-Roll" or "Retro/60's" nights at one of the dance floors, usually after the main shows.

just got back last week. They had a White Night & an Italian Night. There was also Gala Night. I'd say 70% dressed up for the Gala Night, with about 20% of that being Black Tie. I wore a full-length evening dress and didn't feel out of place (but then, you never be overdressed on a cruise!). DH wore a dark suit with bow tie, rather than taking his DJ. Again, not out of place. A lot of the younger (20s) lads on the cruise were very smartly dressed, including black tie.

just got back last week. They had a White Night & an Italian Night. There was also Gala Night. I'd say 70% dressed up for the Gala Night, with about 20% of that being Black Tie. I wore a full-length evening dress and didn't feel out of place (but then, you never be overdressed on a cruise!). DH wore a dark suit with bow tie, rather than taking his DJ. Again, not out of place. A lot of the younger (20s) lads on the cruise were very smartly dressed, including black tie.

Hi

What is the White night and Italian night?. Would jeans and open shirt be acceptable on these and Gala night?.

Hi

What is the White night and Italian night?. Would jeans and open shirt be acceptable on these and Gala night?.

White night - they put white bunting & drapes up and many people wore white.

Italian night - same with red and green, and the waiters sang as well, and danced.

There were people in jeans every night, but quite a few dressed up on Gala night - it seems a very relaxed ship.