Papillote Tropical Gardens/ Dominica Botanical Gardens

caribbeancruising5

Hi- we will be in Dominica on a cruise this January 2014. We want to go to either the Papillote Tropical Gardens or the Dominica Botanical Gardens. Does anyone know which is better? Both look beautiful but I would like to know more about them. Also we will probably be going to either of these locations after snorkeling at Champagne Reef so I would like to know how much the cab fare would be from Champagne to either of these gardens. I believe they are very close to one another. We heard that Papillote has 2 waterfalls- is this true?! Thank You!!!

Hi- We will be in Dominica next week on a cruise and we are wondering if anyone has been to any of the tropical gardens here. Either the Dominica Botanical Gardens or the Papillote Tropical Gardens. We definetly want to know some more information! Thank You

• 4 weeks later...
Just wondering if you ended up doing the Papillote Interlude that day?

Hi- No we did not do the Papillote Gardens, we wound up doing a tour which was $35 per person, it went to Morne Bruce which is a beautiful viewing point, then it went to the Dominica Botanical Gardens, then we went on a long beautiful journey to the Emerald Pool which is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced in my life. Dominica is truly beautiful.

Hi- No we did not do the Papillote Gardens, we wound up doing a tour which was $35 per person, it went to Morne Bruce which is a beautiful viewing point, then it went to the Dominica Botanical Gardens, then we went on a long beautiful journey to the Emerald Pool which is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced in my life. Dominica is truly beautiful.

Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like you had a beautiful day! :)