All inclusive day pass ocho rios?

TRAVELBUGCRUISER

Hi There

Just wondering if anyone has done an all inclusive day in Ocho Rios? Right now, Im thinking of either Jewel Dunns River Adults Only or Riu Ocho Rios for the day. Each say they provide motor-coach transportation from the cruise port to the resort for the day. Just wondering if anyone has done this before with either of these resorts or others in Ocho Rios and what your experience was like. To be honest, I havent heard the best reviews of Ocho Rios so I was thinking spending the day at an all inclusive might be an okay experience??

Thanks!

I wrote the below review after our EPIC cruise in March. I actually just spent 5 nights at Sandals Ochi last week as well. So if you have any questions let me know.

" We did the day pass last week and LOVED it. The day before the cruise I called the hotel directly at the number I posted above and confirmed availability. I also looked on-line at Sandals directly and saw they had many rooms available for that day.

The taxi ride was 10-15 minutes and cost $20 pp round trip. The day pass was $85 and worth every penny. I doubt I will ever go to Ochi and not do this again. We snorkeled, kayaked, ate and drank. I had stayed at the resort about 2 years earlier so I had the advantaged of knowing my way around because it is large. The snorkel trips are as I remember 11, 2 and 3. They also have a 10 am but I don't think you can get there that early. We ran right to the water sports desk and fortunately got in. If you want to snorkel do that first as the trips to get full."