Liberty Tours - Falmouth to Blue Hole & Scotchies

dannip711

Looking into booking with Ricardo at Liberty Tours while we are in Falmouth on Oasis in November. Any recent experiences with his company anyone would like to share? Also, any issues in making it back in time to the ship?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking into booking with Ricardo at Liberty Tours while we are in Falmouth on Oasis in November. Any recent experiences with his company anyone would like to share? Also, any issues in making it back in time to the ship?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used a different operator (Peat Taylor tours) twice and no problem getting back to the ship. The Blue Hole and Scotchies are fabulous!

You will have a fun filled time, I am sure!

We recently used Ricardo for an excursion to the Blue Hole, river tubing, and scotchies. LOVED it! We had a wonderful friendly driver, who made us all feel safe. We were met by guides at the Blue Hole and river tubing. Our driver waited in the lot. The Blue Hole is incredible!!!! Scotchies was very good. We absolutely loved our tour and wouldn't hesitate to book with liberty tours. Very reputable company. We never worried about getting back on time, which wasn't an issue. Have fun!!!