Input on Little French Key from those who have recently visited please!!

Kimbere

Hello all! We are visiting Roatan in April 2018 and are deciding whether or not we want to visit LFK. We had been set on it and then heard some things about them getting raided, and all the animals being taken.:( Looking for input on those who have been there recently, and what your experience was like. What is the rescue center like? Are you able to interact or hold any animals? Are they still doing baby jaguar swims? Thanks to everyone for your input, I appreciate it! :)

We were at LFK on July 6. Everyone in our group of 6 had the best time, I would definitely book LFK again next time in Roatan. It looked like all of the animals were there, we did not interact with any of them, but I did see a couple of guys walking around with the monkeys. At the beginning we were told we could swim with the Jaguar for an additional fee. If you have any questions, please ask.

We were at LFK on July 6. Everyone in our group of 6 had the best time, I would definitely book LFK again next time in Roatan. It looked like all of the animals were there, we did not interact with any of them, but I did see a couple of guys walking around with the monkeys. At the beginning we were told we could swim with the Jaguar for an additional fee. If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you so much!! We did book it for our very large group and I'm looking forward to it!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all! We are visiting Roatan in April 2018 and are deciding whether or not we want to visit LFK. We had been set on it and then heard some things about them getting raided, and all the animals being taken.:( Looking for input on those who have been there recently, and what your experience was like. What is the rescue center like? Are you able to interact or hold any animals? Are they still doing baby jaguar swims? Thanks to everyone for your input, I appreciate it! :)

I think that's old news. I believe that happened over a year ago, and the animals were returned. From all reports, it's been business as usual for a long time.