Dublin Port--taxis??

flames9

Hello. Onboard Celebrity Silhouette and coming to Ocean Pier 33. I have heard that 1 pier in Dublin is quite far away and no taxis are available. Celebrity has put on a shuttle that is $14 usd a person roundtrip. Curious if there are taxis near Ocean Pier 33..if so how much were they? TY

We are at ocean Pier 33.....Celebrity has a shuttle...$14 usd a person each day. Yes there are taxis..as 10 Euro from the ship to the area right by Trinity College!

We walked back to the ship and took around an hour....we took our time!. I as told it was around 3 miles!

Green hop on hop off bus has worked great seeing the city....There is also a red one (different company) and they seem to come around more often!

Highly recommend the Dublin Pass....huge line at the Guinness Beer stop..we bypassed it!!

I would not say there was a steady flow of taxes this morning when we left the ship at 0945.....only 1 by the ship (which we took) and 3 just away from the ship.....When we walked back to the ship at 1645..there were no taxis at all.