Shipping items to Port Canaveral

Kycruisefan

Back in 2006 when we cruised out of Port Canaveral on the Disney Magic we shipped a box with some homemade gift baskets for travel mates. It was less for us to worry about on the flight down. We had the port address, ship name, sail dat and room number on it and the day we sailed the package was waiting in our room. Does anyone know if you can still ship something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Back in 2006 when we cruised out of Port Canaveral on the Disney Magic we shipped a box with some homemade gift baskets for travel mates. It was less for us to worry about on the flight down. We had the port address, ship name, sail dat and room number on it and the day we sailed the package was waiting in our room. Does anyone know if you can still ship something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I read a forum awhile back this year though about this but I can not find it. Long story short.

No, they no longer allow you to send stuff to the ports because of terrorism ect...

If you are staying at a hotel precruise many still allow you to send stuff to the hotel.