Best place to stay with parking in Galveston

judiraindrops

Thanks for the parking info on Quality Inn. DS made reservations for us there, and I forgot to tell him that free parking is important!!

We'll be there in 2 days. Also, several years ago we stayed, and parked @ Best Western with no problems. Enjoy your cruise

Hi, We stayed at the Flagship in Galveston many, many times. We have read many negative views about this hotel, but we have loved every minute of it!

They let us park our car at the hotel for each cruise, but it is not in a security patrolled area.

We love the Flagship because it is on the water and every room has a balcony. The last few times we stayed, it was under $100.

Good luck on your cruise and hope you have as much fun as we did in Galveston!

vannoy and shell

Hi, We stayed at the Flagship in Galveston many, many times....

Th Flagship was damaged extensively by Hurricane Ike and I doubt if it has re-opened. It was involved in a sale/law suit prior to the hurricane and was BADLY in need of updating. Don't know what the status of that situation is now. Perhaps one of our Galveston residents knows something.

I just drove by the Flagship a few hours ago. There is not way that it will be anywhere near ready anytime in the near future. You can't even drive into the parking lot. The ramps are gone. There is extensive damage and there did not appear to be any work on it going on. Better make other plans asap.

Archived