Label west day tours to paris/normandy

toms1critic

Hi, we are considering using Label West Travel for two tours from Lehavre port in September. One day to visit Paris, and the other day to visit the Normandy Beaches. Looking for reviews or input on Label West Travel. Has anyone used them before for these type of tours and how was your experience? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sue and Tom

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Label West has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

Just booked a Mercedes Car with them to see the Cdn sectors in Normandy...communication has been excellent, very professional.....Will post back at the end of August with a review

• 8 months later...

Think I posted a review,lol But label West was super! Great tour and we actually had a small van to ourselves..was just myself and wife. Great communication..great driver and a great guide... Highly recommend!

1 thing to keep in mind...the vans many use (including Overlord) are small and when they say they can take 8 people..it can be very crammed!.

• 3 months later...
Anyone else used Label West recently? I'm having a terrible time communicating with them. Their itineraries really interest me, but now feeling that I should find someone else.

Was a few times they were a bit slow...but for the most part they got back to me quickly.....We set up a private tour with them though..was just myself and my wife

Yes, I'm planning a private tour for the two of us as well. They have finally responded to me but it does seem to take a few days to get answers, but it's their busy season right now. I like their tours and pricing. Thank you so much for your response.

Yes, I'm planning a private tour for the two of us as well. They have finally responded to me but it does seem to take a few days to get answers, but it's their busy season right now. I like their tours and pricing. Thank you so much for your response.

We had a great private tour with them! Included a driver who was knowledgeable as well as an actual tour guide..... We were suppose to be in a Mercedes car....but actually had a Mercedes van all to ourselves (just my wife and I) 1 think to keep in mind when booking vans in Europe..they are usually smaller than N. American vans! I chatted with a few that had 8 in a group and they were pretty uncomfortable... Enjoy....

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping to bump this up...I like Label West's offering, but they are slow (at best) to respond. The replies that I receive are to the point, but I have had to prompt a response too often. Looking for anyone who has had a tour with them recently? TripAdvisor's most recent post is 4 weeks ago, and a very positive one.

Hoping to bump this up...I like Label West's offering, but they are slow (at best) to respond. The replies that I receive are to the point, but I have had to prompt a response too often. Looking for anyone who has had a tour with them recently? TripAdvisor's most recent post is 4 weeks ago, and a very positive one.

email I used ingrid@label-west.com

Thank you. I didn't mean to imply that they never respond. I have had a conversation going with them for weeks (some of this due to their slow response times), attempting to set up an agreeable itinerary. Am now down to a good match and am trying to make a deposit/get my dates in writing. I waited 11 days, then re-messaged them. Got an immediate response. Now the person who has my file (Ingrid, I believe) is out of town and I should wait for her return, which is fine with me. It's just that they're erratic. I was hoping to hear from those who have actually been on tours with them in the last few weeks so that I might know if I should stick it out or move on. I do love what they have offered me.:(

Thank you. I didn't mean to imply that they never respond. I have had a conversation going with them for weeks (some of this due to their slow response times), attempting to set up an agreeable itinerary. Am now down to a good match and am trying to make a deposit/get my dates in writing. I waited 11 days, then re-messaged them. Got an immediate response. Now the person who has my file (Ingrid, I believe) is out of town and I should wait for her return, which is fine with me. It's just that they're erratic. I was hoping to hear from those who have actually been on tours with them in the last few weeks so that I might know if I should stick it out or move on. I do love what they have offered me.:(

We used them in Aug 2015..loved them!!!! We were to have a car to ourselves, but ended up having a whole van,lol Great driver and a great tour guide! I do recall some time the email responses took awhile.....But very happy with the product they delivered. We went and saw the Cdn sites!