Montego Bay with kids

Pyxie

Can anyone suggest a good excursion option with kids in a Montego Bay? I'm really struggling with deciding what to do in this port. We are not into "outdoorsy" type activities plus my kids are young (8 and almost 5 at the time of the cruise) so things like Dunn's River Falls are out. We like beaches, AI's, animal experiences/seeing local wildlife, and interesting tours. I'm into paranormal stuff so I considered touring Rose Hall (though I know it's mostly fabricated) but I doubt my kids would care for that.

Any ideas? (And "staying on the ship" is not an option. We like to experience each place we visit at least once.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Rose Hall was interesting to me, just to hear the history. It's not a long tour, but probably not appropriate for young children.

Black River safari boat rides? Mayfield Falls (more to do besides swimming)? I suggest getting in touch with a tour guide directly and asking what he recommends for your family, such as Doctorbird Tours Jamaica (he has a Facebook page so you can see places from previous tours and his phone number is on there). Phone is best way to talk to folks in Jamaica, but keep in mind that it may take a while for return phone call if he's busy with a tour group.

My signature

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...