Legit Snorkeling Companies

alowderphoto

I posted some months ago about snorkeling in Cozumel and someone had given a site to a company that they really enjoyed working with. I can't find it now and I'd like to get a few more opinions. We really want an amazing snorkeling experience. Does anyone have any companies that they have worked with and know that they are safe, fun, and reputable?

We used Eagle Ray a few years ago and were happy. Since then we have been snorkeling from the shore at the Money Bar -- great snorkeling, facilities and you cannot beat the price (free! -- although we always seem to spend $$ on food and/or drinks).

We had a great day with Tiger's Adventures (http://www.tigers-adventures.com/) a couple of weeks ago. He leaves from The Money Bar and goes to a couple of different reefs and then to a shallow sand bar called El Cielo where you can stand in waist deep water and have margaritas (or soft drinks or water) and eat some fantastic guacamole and pico de gallo with little puffer fish swimming by to look for leftovers. The rid back to the Money Bar was a lot of fun with more drinks, music and dancing.

5 Star rating on Trip Advisor...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d2460459-Reviews-Tiger_Aguilar_Aguilar-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Tiger is a character, but we had a couple of kids on our trip and he was great with them.