Copenhagen - Freeport Cruise Terminal Question

I am looking for information regarding the availability of soda, water and wine in or near the terminal. Is there a shop there? If not, we will purchase some prior to heading out from our hotel.

How are the wine prices in Copenhagen? We are willing to pay the $15 corkage fee onboard if we can pick up a few bottles at a fairly reasonable cost.

Has anyone taped water and/or soda and stuck on a luggage tag?

Any other tips for this port?

There is also a 7-Eleven at the train station beside the Aldi with cold and branded, but "expensive" beverage.

In Aldi a bottle (0.5l) of soda/water will be 0.95$

In 7-Eleven a bottle of water (0.5l) will be 2.90$ Coca-Cola/Dr. Pepper/Pepsi (0.5l) will be 4$

There is also a 7-Eleven at the train station beside the Aldi with cold and branded, but "expensive" beverage.

In 7-Eleven a bottle of water (0.5l) will be 2.90$ Coca-Cola/Dr. Pepper/Pepsi (0.5l) will be 4$

Tks for the comparisions, will try and hit an Aldi/Lidl to pick up some water. Do you know if the 7-eleven's sell wine, or is it just soft beverages ??

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know know how much a case of water costs at Aldi?

Thanks for all of the good advice!

do you know if Aldi has liquid nutrition such as ensure? my husband is on a feeding tube and I would like to buy when we get to copenhagen instead of trying to take it through airports. thanks Iris

I am looking for information regarding the availability of soda, water and wine in or near the terminal. Is there a shop there? If not, we will purchase some prior to heading out from our hotel.

How are the wine prices in Copenhagen? We are willing to pay the $15 corkage fee onboard if we can pick up a few bottles at a fairly reasonable cost.

We taped our water pack on a recent Eclipse cruise with our cabin number and it got there safely.

We did HIHO bus at this Copenagen, they were parked right opposite ship, unfortunately we did not notice that the last bus back to the ship is before 5.00pm which is very early and we had to get a taxi back which cost us an additional €20.

Archived