So disappointed with Nathan's golf cart rentals

zebraman1

We had previously reserved golf cants with Nathan's twice before and had a wonderful time. Loved the experience both times. We had booked with them again with our Carnival Conquest cruise which was supposed to arrive in Grand Turk on Oct. 17. We had 2 two seater golf carts reserved for $160 which we paid for in advance. Unfortunately our itinerary was changed to the western Caribbean due to the threat of a hurricane. I have tried to contact Nathan's multiple times to see about a refund but had not received a response. The phone number I had with the reservation is now disconnected. My emails have not been returned.

I was so pleasantly surprised when I received a refund from Sunny Luston tours in St Thomas for an excursion I had booked with them during this same cruise. I received the notice of my reimbursement even before I got home which shows true customer service.

As I mentioned before, I thoroughly enjoyed the golf cart rentals previously but am so disappointed that that didn't come through with our reimbursement following this unscheduled event.

Funny thing is that we're going back to Grand Turk in Feb. so we could have made an easy exchange and re-reserved our carts but I guess this company isn't willing to make adjustments. Therefore, we will probably just stay on the ship or just give our business to Jack's Shack which we also love.

We had previously reserved golf cants with Nathan's twice before and had a wonderful time. Loved the experience both times. We had booked with them again with our Carnival Conquest cruise which was supposed to arrive in Grand Turk on Oct. 17. We had 2 two seater golf carts reserved for $160 which we paid for in advance. Unfortunately our itinerary was changed to the western Caribbean due to the threat of a hurricane. I have tried to contact Nathan's multiple times to see about a refund but had not received a response. The phone number I had with the reservation is now disconnected. My emails have not been returned.

I was so pleasantly surprised when I received a refund from Sunny Luston tours in St Thomas for an excursion I had booked with them during this same cruise. I received the notice of my reimbursement even before I got home which shows true customer service.

As I mentioned before, I thoroughly enjoyed the golf cart rentals previously but am so disappointed that that didn't come through with our reimbursement following this unscheduled event.

Funny thing is that we're going back to Grand Turk in Feb. so we could have made an easy exchange and re-reserved our carts but I guess this company isn't willing to make adjustments. Therefore, we will probably just stay on the ship or just give our business to Jack's Shack which we also love.

Have you disputed the charge with the Credit Card company?

Karib Golf Carts in Grand Turk: Alternative to Nathan's

We have visited Grand Turk twice and will be returning in January. You can go right outside the gates to see if he has a golf cart if you have not reserved in advanced. They seem to go faster than Nathan” carts’. This company is dependable; that is they are at the right outside the gate when the ship docks and not an hour late. There are ATV rentals available,too. but we prefer golf carts. The view from the lighthouse was awesome. Govenor's beach wasn't quite as nice as I thought it would be. The prison ($3 admission) and the Turks and Calicos Museum ($5 admission) were interesting.

Karib Auto Rental. Max Latortune. 649-242 -7826

E-mail: karibarental@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ karibarental