Fun Factory Dailies from Reflection

RCKM43

Thank you very much! We have done two Bermuda cruises but the kids were 3 and 5. Now they will be 5 and 7. I take it the younger set probably has the same activities on all ships. But I have not paid attention to the 6-9 set.

Could you do me a favor if you have a chance? Would you ask in the fun factory if they offer any special activities for Easter, or if they know of any activities for kids the ship will do on Easter?

Sure:) I will try and remember to ask about Easter. It will be my son, age 11 and my nephew, age 8. They went two years ago on the Silhouette and had a good time. It was the same week (Presidents week) and there were only about 70 kids on the ship so the Fun Factory was never too crowded. From what I remember they had fun activities both indoor and out on the sports court.

I will try to get all the info and post when we get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

We have been on Celebrity cruises for the last few years on Easter (my daughter is now 8). They do have an Easter party for the kids, complete with Easter Bunny! They had an egg hunt & a party with special snacks, crafts, etc - it's really a fun time.

She's been cruising since she was 3 and she LOVES Celebrity.

Hope this helps :)

Hi,

Just got back from Reflection..which was great:)

Have several copies of the Fun Factory dailies and will try and scan them onto this thread in next day or two. I did ask about Easter week at the Fun Factory and, as the above poster stated, she said "they have many special activities, games, candy and the bunny " . The staff is wonderful as well.

Hi,

Just got back from Reflection..which was great:)

Have several copies of the Fun Factory dailies and will try and scan them onto this thread in next day or two. I did ask about Easter week at the Fun Factory and, as the above poster stated, she said "they have many special activities, games, candy and the bunny " . The staff is wonderful as well.

I have a couple questions We are going to be on the 3/28 cruise with my 7 year old son. Did they have enough "boyish" activities? I'm hoping he will be worn out.

RCCL picks the kids up at the MDR after dinner for the Kids Club. Does Celebrity do something like that, or do they take them to dinner? My son gets antsy with the long dinner...

Any feedback is appreciated : )

I have a couple questions We are going to be on the 3/28 cruise with my 7 year old son. Did they have enough "boyish" activities? I'm hoping he will be worn out.

RCCL picks the kids up at the MDR after dinner for the Kids Club. Does Celebrity do something like that, or do they take them to dinner? My son gets antsy with the long dinner...

Any feedback is appreciated : )

No, they don't take them from the dining room. But you can let him eat, when he gets antsy the fun factory reopens (non paid time dinner is 5-7) at 7. One of you can excuse yourself and walk him up to the fun factory. Then return and finish your dinner. We did that in the past. Got to have dinner with my children, but they got to go have fun while we got to relax.

No, they don't take them from the dining room. But you can let him eat, when he gets antsy the fun factory reopens (non paid time dinner is 5-7) at 7. One of you can excuse yourself and walk him up to the fun factory. Then return and finish your dinner. We did that in the past. Got to have dinner with my children, but they got to go have fun while we got to relax.

What we generally do is we have the waiter bring our sons dinner out during the appetizer/Salad and then one of us takes him back to our Cabin to change and then to Kids Club. Then return to dining room for main course. It is generally a brisk walk :) It would be great if they actually came and get them, but it doesn't take long to drop him off. He is generally in a rush to get there anyways.

Edited by capsoncc

It sounds like the main difference is that the kids have the option to stay at the Kids Club for dinner. RCCL has some paid lunches, but meals are generally reserved for parents. Thanks for the feedback capsoncc and RCKM43! We used to cruise Celebrity before our little darling was born, so our experience since has been with RCCL. The Kids Club folks always work hard to make sure its a fun time for the kids : )

Yes, there was a lunch 12-2 I think and dinner 5-7 on our summit cruises. It is paid time, but they did some quiet activity and brought the kids to the buffet. I never used it but if you do a search for kids club dailies you should be able to see. We like to dine with the kids but after an hour they can get antsy after a few days so we plan to let them go up afterwards.

Hello there!

We have been on Celebrity cruises for the last few years on Easter (my daughter is now 8). They do have an Easter party for the kids, complete with Easter Bunny! They had an egg hunt & a party with special snacks, crafts, etc - it's really a fun time.

She's been cruising since she was 3 and she LOVES Celebrity.

Hope this helps :)

When you say Easter week do you mean the week leading up to Easter is when the Easter activities happen?

Reason asking we will be on Silhouette March 29th and our last day is Easter Sunday.

Thanks!

Sorry...I have several of these but have to figure out how to make them larger..

will try again

Post them as PDF's in a reply. You'll see the attachment link labeled "attach files" below in your reply.

First save them in PDF format, then attach. Hope this helps and thanks for your effort.

Edited by Aloha 1

When you say Easter week do you mean the week leading up to Easter is when the Easter activities happen?

Reason asking we will be on Silhouette March 29th and our last day is Easter Sunday.

Thanks!

No, our cruise leaves the day before Easter. Easter is our first full day (sea day) so for us it is the Easter week cruise. Are you disembarking on Easter? I think the activities are only on Easter Day, not all week.

Post them as PDF's in a reply. You'll see the attachment link labeled "attach files" below in your reply.

First save them in PDF format, then attach. Hope this helps and thanks for your effort.

Thanks so much..Im going to try this now..or get my 17 year old to do it:D