cabin 9711 oasis noisy? movement?

We were in 9705 on the 3/14 sailing. There was definitely sound from the Boardwalk coming in from outside. It wasn't significant, maybe at a 25-35dB level, but if you were in the room and quiet (say for nap time or getting ready for bed) we could hear the shows, the ringing bell from the carosel, and for whatever reason it was a lot louder out there on the last night of the cruise. Also, I think our balcony was in sun the entire cruise (western itinerary).

It was never enough to disturb our 2 y/o daughter (and she's pretty curious/distractable) and I don't think it ever woke up my husband who's a light sleeper. In fact, he didn't appear to have any problems going to sleep on the last night from the noise outside whereas I was up probably from anticipating the debarkation & travel for the next day.

As for the motion, I didn't notice it in the room, but for whatever reason always noticed it in our bathroom. It was my first time cruising so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't a lot of motion. DH knew he got seasick and was on dramamine the entire week. No matter where we were on the ship, he noticed it.

I think that room is a connected room to 9713...you may be able to hear noise from that cabin...not sure because I have never had one but I believe some people have reported that they can hear others in connecting cabins....

I found it bad enough that I had to get up and put my earbuds in to get to sleep. That was the first night of the cruise and the noise level seemed to be amped up. After that I had no issues. Sound seemed to be turned down at the theatre around midnight.

Ive been in 9702 and 9706

I noticed very a little on my last cruise, except for one night in 9706. But nothing major. I had to get up and lock the safe at night time because it kept banging against the closet

We were in 9313 and 9311 and didn't have a problem. We could hear the shows / music at night but not loud enough to disturb us. I was surprised to learn that there still seemed to be music on the boardwalk even if there wasn't a show in the aquatheatre at night. And also after the show had finished, so it went later than 11:00. Remember to lock your balcony door when you have the door closed. It's not so much a lock (you can unlock it from outside) as it's a seal. There was a big difference in noise between the sealed door and the closed but unsealed door. Couldn't hear our kids in the next room if we had the connecting door closed.