First Time

FirstTimer987

I will be traveling on Celebrity Solstice to Alaska in the summer of 2015 in the Penthouse Suite and was wondering, do I receive my bill for my SeaPass account at the end of my cruise? do I pay for that at Guest Relations? can I pay for it with cash? what currency of cash is accepted? and last will the on board atm's accept my Envision Financial Bank Card?

Thanks!

If you wish to pay in cash, the last night has less lines at customer service. If you're using a credit card, you need do nothing....it will automatically be charged to the card.

US Dollars is the currency on the ship.

I believe the ATM's will accept pretty much any kind of card!

Cruises are cashless, and you back your purchases with a credit card. You present that card upon check in, and at the end of the cruise you'll receive a final bill, with that amount being put on your credit card on file (cruises aren't like hotels where you pay your bill upon check out). If you wish to pay for your bill in cash on the last day, you can do that, but a VAST majority just keep the charges on their credit card. Believe me, the lines at guest services on the final morning are insanely long.

You can use your card in the ATM, but there are charges per transaction. Everything on board is done in US dollars.