Le Havre - Limited Mobility Cruiser

billybeachboy

We will be visiting Le Havre next month on Indy of the Seas, my friend has MS and can only walk very short distances. The RCCL excursions do not offer any ' low activity' trips apart from a 10 hour coach trip to Paris & back & we do not fancy that at all. Can anyone tell me if we are able to pick up tours locally at the port that would suit us - we are happy to go on a mini train or similar if that's all there is?

Thanks in advance.

We will be visiting Le Havre next month on Indy of the Seas, my friend has MS and can only walk very short distances. The RCCL excursions do not offer any ' low activity' trips apart from a 10 hour coach trip to Paris & back & we do not fancy that at all. Can anyone tell me if we are able to pick up tours locally at the port that would suit us - we are happy to go on a mini train or similar if that's all there is?

Thanks in advance.

As a general rule, you will not simply "pick up tours" at Le Havre or most other European ports. However, there will be some taxis waiting outside the small terminal...and you can certainly negotiate a deal with one of the drivers to take you where you please. Keep in mind that this can get expensive (hundreds of Euros for a full day).

Hank