Cave tubing.bZ ... Lockers????

Maine_bill

We were just there also and had no qualms at all about leaving our stuff in the van. Of course, we minimized what we took with us - enough cash to pay for the excursion and tips, a little bit for shopping at the port, just our ship card and driver's license. By the way, the trip was AWESOME and we would do it again in a heartbeat! We had Manuel and Walter as our guides and they were a lot of fun!

We were also there last week, and left our stuff in the van as well. We had a credit card, cruise cards, and cell in our bag locked in the van and was untouched. The tour was great, we really enjoyed it. The staff work very hard to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable experience, so be sure to bring along cash for a tip :)

Agree about the tips..........we ended up tipping double what we planned. Not because of the potent rum punch on the ride back to the ship, but because our guides worked super hard to make sure we had a safe and enjoyable trip!

How was the ride there? I have a daughter who gets car sick easily. We could give her Dramamine but then she would be a zombie throughout the experience.

Also, what is customary to tip?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would agree with the last post. The ride was long but if you can, tell the driver that your daughter can get car sick and that you would like to sit in the front if possible. They are accommodating about everything else, I can't see them not giving her the front seat for the trip. As far as lockers goes, the same as everyone else said, we had no fears of leaving our stuff locked in the van. The driver stayed with the van at all times. We also didn't carry more then we needed, just our ship cards, money for a few souvenirs and tips and a change of clothes. Have a great time!

Yes, there is a nice place to change. I also tipped double what I planned. They worked so hard swimming and walking us through the caves. They also gave my mom some personal attention making the hike easier for her. The service was spectacular!

• 1 month later...
How was the ride there? I have a daughter who gets car sick easily. We could give her Dramamine but then she would be a zombie throughout the experience.

Also, what is customary to tip?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You should try motioneaze for your motion sickness, it's available at most pharmacies. It's oil based and works by rubbing a small amount behind the ears, works fast and doesn't leave you drowsy.