Cayman by land and sea excursion

Gatorfan01

I posted this to the Cayman Island board and got no responses so thought I'd try here.

We will be on CCL and in Cayman in November. We are thinking about this excursion booked thru CCL. Has anyone been on it? Thoughts?

I'd like to do the stingray tour and some snorkeling but right now this is the excursion my group is looking into doing. I've heard the turtle farm and Hell just aren't worth it. :rolleyes:

Sorry no one has responded. We have this booked for October. We did a very similar excursions several years ago and enjoyed it. Not a whole lot of activity but a fun way to spend the morning. I'll post something when I get back about the excursions.

We did the CCL land tour (just last week) it was called " Best of Cayman Island Tour" so, I can't comment on the Stingray tour but as for the land part - we went to the Turtle Farm and past Governor's Mansion, Hell & Tortuga Rum Cake Factory..

We liked the tour and did not feel it was overpriced at $ 51.99.. I found that the turtle farm was more interesting than I expected and that HELL was a big let down.. We did get some HELL pictures, sent myself a postcard and we had our passports stamped - but you only need a whole 10 minutes to see everything there.

Something that was not included in the tour description but we were able to see was the Dolphins directly across the road. Our bus driver put a wrist band on us all and said it would get us into the Turtle farm and the Dolphin Encounter - of course there was no time to participate in the Dolphin swim but my DD did pay $ 25 and got the Dolphin Kiss Experience..