-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Are you ready for a unique experience??

Come join the Crazies on John Heald's Blogger's Cruise #5! It's gonna be a BLAST!

Meet John and his underpants on Carnival's newest and loveliest ship, the Magic, sailing from Galveston, Texas.

bloggerspic.jpg

Photo by Radu

If you've not done a Blogger's Cruise before you're in for a treat! Lots of time with John, lots of Bloggers activities including some special on shore fun!!!!

Who knows... there might even be a men's nightgown contest!!!! It's happened before!!!

PLUS... a special event, per John, for our CRUISE CRITIC group ONLY!!!

(I'll add details later 'cause I don't wanna spoil the surprise!!!)

Carnival Magic sailing March 4 to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel!!

**REDUCED DEPOSIT - $25/PERSON**

WHO'S WITH US???

Okie doke, guys... as I mentioned earlier today this is gonna be part deux of our thread... we'll probably have to do this once or twice more before our cruise.

Make sure you have the old thread bookmarked just in case!!!

:)

Okie doke, guys... as I mentioned earlier today this is gonna be part deux of our thread... we'll probably have to do this once or twice more before our cruise.

Make sure you have the old thread bookmarked just in case!!!

:)

Hi Mach and all the Crazies,

I found our new thread.

See you in the morning!

FRIDAY!!!!

Ahhhh... it's here! Friday! Ya' gotta love it!

About 11 PM last night a tiny little thunderstorm built up right over our house and rained on us for about 45 minutes... WOOOOOHOOOOO! I'm sure the grass is smilin' big time!

:D

Good morning Bloggers

Good morning! Have a good one!

Good morning, Crazie Bloggers!

tgif.jpg

Yeah, the weekend is almost here. Let's get through today and then we can let our hair down!

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! That's perfecto, Stitch!!!

Good morning crazies we made it WOOOOHOO!!!:D

Good morning! Welcome to TGIF! Have a great one!

FRIDAY!!!!

About 11 PM last night a tiny little thunderstorm built up right over our house and rained on us for about 45 minutes... WOOOOOHOOOOO! I'm sure the grass is smilin' big time!

Good morning! We had lots of thunder and lightning, but, not a drop! Drove home in lots of rain and a little hail. The temps are nice and cooler at last.

FRIDAY!!!!

Good morning Mach. We might get rain over the weekend.

FRIDAY!!!!

Still no rain for us.

Good Morning Crazies,

HAPPY TGIF DAY!

Does anyone have anything special planned?

Mine will be a relaxing one, except for the photography class on Saturday that the Az Humane Society is offering their volunteers. Going to learn how best to photograph pets. I'm hoping it will help when I take pictures on my cruise. I just don't have the "eye" and hope to get it in this class:p:D

Everyone have a GREAT day. It is great because it is TGIF.

Good Morning Crazies,

HAPPY TGIF DAY!

Does anyone have anything special planned?

Mine will be a relaxing one, except for the photography class on Saturday that the Az Humane Society is offering their volunteers. Going to learn how best to photograph pets. I'm hoping it will help when I take pictures on my cruise. I just don't have the "eye" and hope to get it in this class:p:D

Everyone have a GREAT day. It is great because it is TGIF.

Going to be doing something I love doing, helping my daughter decorate her new home. Lots of painting, furinture moving and sewing new stuff just love it.

Good morning, Crazies! Took me a while, but I finally found it! Whew, I was getting worried. :D

Waiting for the A/C guy to come back with my new compressor. Getting warm in here now! The high today is supposed to be 92, so I hope he gets back soon!

Sorry you didn't get any of this lovely rain at your house, Shirley! We got over an inch. Congrats, Mach and Stitch, for rain at your house, woohoo! I'm just happy it cooled it off enough so we could sleep with the windows open since we were without A/C. We are so spoiled :o.

Happy Friday, everyone! Still thinkin' about that Red Frog Pub......

Archived