Rosevelt or Royston

bdruzin

I'd suspect you'll go to the same places that Thenford took you. Hear the same stories. Maybe go to a different beach. Royston will have a small group. I believe he's usually the only driver, or maybe a relative takes over occasionally. Roosevelt has 2 or 3 drivers and can take on several people but usually doesn't have big parties unless traveling as a group.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise and had arranged to tour with Royston. He was waiting for us at Port Zante and we had a wonderful experience. It is obvious he loves his island! For 5 1/2 hrs we traveled with him willing to stop for photos when we wanted. Our tour included entry fees to Brimstone and Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor as well as our lunch. We basically had an overview of the entire island.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
We just returned from our cruise and had arranged to tour with Royston. He was waiting for us at Port Zante and we had a wonderful experience. It is obvious he loves his island! For 5 1/2 hrs we traveled with him willing to stop for photos when we wanted. Our tour included entry fees to Brimstone and Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor as well as our lunch. We basically had an overview of the entire island.

Can you tell us what you had for lunch, and did you go to a beach? Thanks!