Cruise port

eileenfa

• 4 weeks later...
Lots of shops

At the port complex. And that's about it. :(

You may wish to contact one of the island tour excursion vendors, like Thenford Grey, and ask about mobility issues at the various stops they make. The Batik Shop and gardens is accessible with fairly flat surfaces and benches around. I wouldn't suggest attempting to climb up the steps at the fort, but you can walk around a bit or just enjoy the views, and the stop most tours make at Timothy Hill is easily walkable, just a parking lot. The tours pick you up just past the head of the pier so you don't have to walk that far.

• 2 weeks later...
At the port complex. And that's about it. :(

You may wish to contact one of the island tour excursion vendors, like Thenford Grey, and ask about mobility issues at the various stops they make. The Batik Shop and gardens is accessible with fairly flat surfaces and benches around. I wouldn't suggest attempting to climb up the steps at the fort, but you can walk around a bit or just enjoy the views, and the stop most tours make at Timothy Hill is easily walkable, just a parking lot. The tours pick you up just past the head of the pier so you don't have to walk that far.

Just returned from our cruise last week. We toured with Thenford Grey tours, our guide was Judith. My husband walks with a cane and had no problem on the tour. He stayed on the ground while the rest of us climbed the steps to the fort, but there was no problems with any other parts of the tour. I emailed Mr. Grey with some special requests regarding tour times and he was very accommodating. You might try doing the same. You can email him from his website.