Breakaway The Haven room 16130

I'm in the same room on Getaway in January, I found some info about it online. Evidently the balcony is wider that the rest and its the first room when you walk into the Haven. Some people view that as a negative, but the Haven really doesn't have a ton of traffic.

• 1 month later...

We stayed in 16130 in March - we enjoyed it very much. At first I was concerned because it was the end cabin nearest the main corridor outside the Haven however it proved to be very sound proof. The most noise for the Haven comes from chairs being moved on the sun deck above, however even this wasn't enough to bother us much. Cabin 16130 is unique in that it is located just before a bulge in the deck in the public part of the ship. So someone standing at the corner rail in the public area can see partially into the deck of the Haven balcony. If you want privacy, you need to sit back from the rail in the corner of the balcony. This only occurred once in the week we traveled. Otherwise we loved the convenience of being close to both the exit door and the courtyard / lounge door.

Does anyone know if 15126 also has the bit wider balcony???

Yes, wider balcony. Depth is the same. Stayed there last September. Close to the stairs up to the main floor haven. Loved the location.

Yes, wider balcony. Depth is the same. Stayed there last September. Close to the stairs up to the main floor haven. Loved the location.

Thank you. Wouldn't happen to have any pictures???