Where to go onboard to . . .

KCMiller

We have problems with our dining and show reservations (two family members were added months after the original reservation, so we're having difficulty synching up). I understand that I can go and have this taken care of onboard, the day of embarkation, but can someone tell me exactly where to go? And are there two different 'taking care of it' locations, one for dining (pretty sure this one would be at one of the dining venues, with the maitre d') and one for shows (would this perhaps be at one of the theatres)?

Thanks,

KC

We have problems with our dining and show reservations (two family members were added months after the original reservation, so we're having difficulty synching up). I understand that I can go and have this taken care of onboard, the day of embarkation, but can someone tell me exactly where to go? And are there two different 'taking care of it' locations, one for dining (pretty sure this one would be at one of the dining venues, with the maitre d') and one for shows (would this perhaps be at one of the theatres)?

Thanks,

KC

I think your best bet would be guest services on deck 5. But why not try calling Crown & Anchor first. I wouldn't go to the dining venues as there were line-ups day one with many people trying to make changes, and of course all these issues take 5-10 mins each so I don't think these lines moved quickly at all. The Guest Services well well staffed with many many reps walking around asking if people were being helped already or not.

I just mentioned in another thread I was able to link to other cruisers dinners and make changes on the fly during the cruise rather than stress out trying to link everything day 1. Personally, I feel that and experienced that you 4 could go to any restaurant you want at any time you want and likely get in. Only once during the cruise did I see people get turned away who didn't have reservations, and that was American Icon at about 6pm on night 5... 100% capacity with waiters and Maitre'Ds literally jogging in and out of the galley. Most nights I witnessed varying degrees of empty tables in all free venues

Hopefully I don't steer you astray with this advice and you get stuck not eating where you want so by all means try to get your reservations at least linked, and if things are easier when on board (like what happened to me) you will feel so much better and calmer with making changes as you go without a worry.

Have a great cruise! :D