NY 2015 cruises

shaskelly

Just got a newsletter from SeaDream saying:

'It's our pleasure to provide you with advance notice of SeaDream's Nov. & Dec. 2015 Caribbean voyage schedule. As a Club member, you may reserve now before we open these dates to the general public. Booking early ensures you obtain the stateroom of your choice at the best possible tariff SeaDream's Nov. & Dec. 2015 Caribbean voyage schedule won't be posted on our website for two weeks; only Club members are given the opportunity to book now.'

Obviously NY on both yachts is planned for the Caribbean (and I guess no charters are planned given outrage re 2014).

Good news! :)

Just got a newsletter from SeaDream saying:

'It's our pleasure to provide you with advance notice of SeaDream's Nov. & Dec. 2015 Caribbean voyage schedule. As a Club member, you may reserve now before we open these dates to the general public. Booking early ensures you obtain the stateroom of your choice at the best possible tariff SeaDream's Nov. & Dec. 2015 Caribbean voyage schedule won't be posted on our website for two weeks; only Club members are given the opportunity to book now.'

Obviously NY on both yachts is planned for the Caribbean (and I guess no charters are planned given outrage re 2014).

Good news! :)

The title of your thread woke me up.:eek: I thought SD was going to try cruises out of New York. I knew I didn't see that in my email. It must be the heat. We are heading into Summer here in the desert.:D:D