Navigators

monkll

i saw that one but only goes through October. Im sailing November 1st and was not sure if they changed

Navigators are not published as head of time like itinerary's, only when someone brings them back from their cruise and scans them.

So if the linked navigators are current through October, you won't find one online for November cruises until someone sails the November cruise.

If the itinerary is the same, it is unlikely the navigator will change much if at all.

Port all ashore and aboard times may vary, but they should be listed in your itinerary.

You can call the DCL 1-800 number a week before your cruise and they should be able to tell you which movies will be playing.

HTH's!

ex techie

i saw that one but only goes through October. Im sailing November 1st and was not sure if they changed

The Nov 1st sailing is actually Itin B - going to St Thomas and San Juan (my good friend will be on that sailing)

I recently sailed the Fantasy and was diverted to San Juan instead of St Martin - so my itinerary was similar - I can scan and send you (or post here) the navigators if you are interested :)

I think the only difference is we went to San Juan Tuesday and St Thomas Weds. You will be going to St Thomas on Tuesday and San Juan on Wednesday.

Note: On your Nov 1 sailing (and most of the St Thomas/San Juan sailings for the Fantasy in 2014) you will go to St Thomas on day 4 not San Juan like I did - in addition, St Thomas is your Pirate Night - so your day 4 - St Thomas - will look similar to my day 4 San Juan activity wise. When I post my day 5 St Thomas - that will resemble your San Juan activities ....

IMG_20140919_0020.jpg

IMG_20140919_0021.jpg

IMG_20140919_0022.jpg

IMG_20140919_0023.jpg

IMG_20140919_0024.jpg

IMG_20140919_0025.jpg