AGW Tours & Service

Cruisen Elf

Has anyone used AGW Tours & Service for their cruise passengers day tour? If so how was your experience with them? I searched Cruise Critic to no avail. The Trip Advisor reviews were mostly about their transportation and other tour services. Thanks in advance to anyone who can share their experience with them!

Description on their website: http://www.agwtoursaruba.com/Activity/cruisepassengersdaytour.html

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't received any replies here or in the general cruise question section, so apparently no one has used AGW Tours recently. Guess I'll be the guinea pig and report back after our cruise next year.

When is your cruise? Checked them out and am pretty interested in booking a tour with them. I just contacted them asking about pricing for a 2 year old toddler so I'm waiting to hear back.

We are going to the ABC Islands in January and are having a hard time finding a decently priced sightseeing tour but this one seems to fit our needs (pricing and all) thus far.

~Katrina

When is your cruise? Checked them out and am pretty interested in booking a tour with them. I just contacted them asking about pricing for a 2 year old toddler so I'm waiting to hear back.

We are going to the ABC Islands in January and are having a hard time finding a decently priced sightseeing tour but this one seems to fit our needs (pricing and all) thus far.

~Katrina

Our cruise isn't until the end of January 2017, so it doesn't sound like my experience will be of any assistance to you - sorry! We did take a tour with Sonny Binns Tours a few years ago in Aruba, and it was fine. We just wanted to try something different this visit. I believe it was the same price as AGW Tours, so perhaps that would be an option for you if this doesn't work out. Good luck!

• 5 months later...
How was your tour? Would you recommend this company?

So sorry! I forgot to post about our "experience." We ended up not going on the tour at all. I tried to contact them through the website and via email about when and where to meet, since the original confirmation didn't have any info about that. I never heard back from them until I resorted to sending a facebook message. They contacted me promptly after that, and were apologetic, saying they were experiencing website problems, which was obvious from the lack of information - the pages weren't loading as before. At that point, I told them I wanted to cancel the tour since I hadn't heard back from them in all the months since I booked the tour. They did honor that request and I did not have anything charged to my credit card. I did see their vans at the port when we were there, so perhaps some others took a tour with them. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

• 3 months later...