Palm Beach - where to Relax

Gramps58

Next March our cruise is in Aruba from 10.00am to 8pm. We had been hoping to go on a kayak tour but the company has told me these tours start before our ship arrives and therefore my wife and I have now chosen to have a chill out day.

To make things easy for ourselves we will take a taxi to Palm Beach, where apart from going to the Butterfly Farm and Bubali Bird Sanctuary we will relax, but where on Palm Beach should we go to?

Clearly we would like to go an area that is close to the Butterfly Farm and Bird Sanctuary, however we want shade (chairs and parasol) and are happy to pay for resort facilities to guarantee this. In addition it would be a bonus if the suggested destination offered kayaking.

Thank you for taking the time to help me with our port stop.

If you plan to go to the butterfly farm, you will be very close to Palm Beach. There are vendors between the Hilton (formerly the Radisson) and the Riu that have chairs and umbrellas. There are plenty of places around to eat and get a drink, or shop. If you go further down Palm Beach, Moomba is also a nice location with chairs and umbrellas.