Immaculate Conception Church Mass time

Cruzfan72

My family and I will be sailing on the Royal Princess and will be in Castries, St. Lucia on Christmas Day. Can anyone tell me the mass times on Christmas Day at the Immaculate Conception Church in Castries, St. Lucia? We would like to attend mass on Christmas Day. If you do not know mass times can you provide a contact email for the church or parish?

Thank you.

My family and I will be sailing on the Royal Princess and will be in Castries, St. Lucia on Christmas Day. Can anyone tell me the mass times on Christmas Day at the Immaculate Conception Church in Castries, St. Lucia? We would like to attend mass on Christmas Day. If you do not know mass times can you provide a contact email for the church or parish?

Thank you.

Christmas day Mass will be at 8am and again at 10:30am in the Cathedral. Easily walkable as the cruise ship berths in the city of Castries either at La Place Carenage which is closer or Point Seraphine about a 15 minutes walk. If you are at Point seraphine you can always hire a taxi but its not really worth it if you can walk.