On serenade next week with a 2 year old

kimmy_bos

Hi!! We'll be on Serenade in January. I'm wondering if you can get a high chair in the outside seating area of the windjammer. Also wondering if there is a nursery with toys available for checkout. Are there children's books in the library? Is there a game room with board games? We'll have older kids along too.

Most of all, enjoy your trip!! If you come back without any answers for me that's cool too :D

Hi!! We'll be on Serenade in January. I'm wondering if you can get a high chair in the outside seating area of the windjammer. Also wondering if there is a nursery with toys available for checkout. Are there children's books in the library? Is there a game room with board games? We'll have older kids along too.

Most of all, enjoy your trip!! If you come back without any answers for me that's cool too :D

Will definitely look into these bits for you x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Just back was an awesome cruise...

Definitely lots of high chairs and booster seats available in the outside WJ seating. We loved it out there and ate the majority of our WJ meals out there.

Nursery toy lending programme still going strong we were very impressed with the toys - perfect for 1 year - 5 years old I would say

Library was not so great - bring your own

Plenty of board games available for older kiddywinks - just ask at adventure ocean

If you think of anything else please shout

You're back!!! :D So glad to hear you had a great time and very, very thankful for the info on all my questions. I really appreciate it!

One more: What was your experience in Lattetudes? Are the pastries free without coffee purchase? I have searched this out on the RCCL board, but get conflicting stories. I'm sure my DH won't mind a fancy coffee either way. ;)

Can't wait for our turn!!

Edited by lemonade-sails

You're back!!! :D So glad to hear you had a great time and very, very thankful for the info on all my questions. I really appreciate it!

One more: What was your experience in Lattetudes? Are the pastries free without coffee purchase? I have searched this out on the RCCL board, but get conflicting stories. I'm sure my DH won't mind a fancy coffee either way. ;)

Can't wait for our turn!!

The chap at lattetudes was lovely he gave us milk for our little one and also you are welcome to as many food bits as you would like for free. Another great place for snacks is the solarium and whilst the little ones aren't allowed in there you can grab take away x

The kiddie pool was great although it could be a little chilly at times. To tell the truth there was no one checking children were potty trained. They will love the big water slide x you will definitely get a good couple of hours entertainment there also feel free to use the main pool no one minded x

• 4 weeks later...