Cocoa Beach Restaurants on Thanksgiving

dreamer976

I know it's a while off, but we're planning on arriving in Cocoa Beach on Thanksgiving evening and it should be approximately 7:00 p.m. by the time we check in to our hotel and drop off our luggage.

Are there any restaurants other than Denny's that would be open and available to eat our Thanksgiving dinner (does not have to be turkey)? We'll be staying at the Hampton Inn and will have a car available.

• 3 months later...

I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a place open ... we've eaten out on Thanks' many times.

Since I'd want something fancier than Grills on this day I'd consider one of the places on the Pier for the view . . .

http://cocoabeachpier.com/cbp/ http://cocoabeachpier.com/cbp/restaurants-bars-on-the-cocoa-beach-pier/atlantic-ocean-grille/

Thanks so much for the replies. Now that we're getting closer to the end of November, I'm glad that this was brought back to page 1.

While I would expect quite a few places to be open that day, I know in my area that restaurants that are open for Thanksgiving are usually closed early, allowing their employees to enjoy at least part of the day with family.

So, since it is such a "touristy" area, these places would still be open late into the evening?

these places would still be open late into the evening?

this far out? Who knows .... and I have not looked for a rest' at 9pm on Thanksgiving!

You could call .... OMG .... TALK to someone?????? Sorry, but this seems so impossible to some people today.

we're planning on arriving in Cocoa Beach on Thanksgiving evening and it should be approximately 7:00 p.m. by the time we check in to our hotel

driving? stop earlier along the way - even Cracker Barrel could provide a Turkey feast! And Outback is often next door.

flying and renting a car or shuttle? eat near the airport and save an hour or two

You're from Chicago! So am I ... PM me and I'll make sure you get a great dinner . . . .

oh ... this site does not support PM. Sorry

Archived